Nation Wide Delivery
Mirra 300C Y09 Slicer Sirman SIR-15303304W
- Anodized cast aluminium alloy.
- Great distance between blade and motor for easy cleaning
- Ventilated motor.
- Forged, hardened large thickness blades.
- Carriage running on self-lubricating bushes and lapped pins.
- Stainless steel screws and slice deflector.
- Strong thickness gauge support.
- Cast-in sharpener assembly.
- Compact dimensions and great cutting capacity.
- CE professional with device for releasing the carriage.
- Teflon coated or toothed blades are available on demand.
- 25˚ blade inclination.
- Cut Thickness 13mm
- Blade 300 mm
Myrrh 300 Y09
mm 300 – inch. 12
watts 210 / Hp 0.29
GREAT FEATURES IN ALL SIRMAN SLICERS
- Fine polishing an anodizing treatment, hygienic and long lasting
- Forged, hardened large thickness blades, easy and precise sharpening. Long lasting and easy to sharpen cutting edge
- Reliable poliV belt drive
- Great reliability, silent running and easy servicing
- Asynchronous 6 poles motors, strong, reliable and silent running
- PERALUMAN cast aluminium alloy. Strong, reliable and silent running
- Carriage running on self-lubricating bushes. Long lasting sliding performances
- CE Professional slicers. Removable carriage and thickness gauge blocking device
- IP 44 (54, 67) switches and NVR (No Volt Release) device9. Easy and safe to clean
Safety device against accidental switching on
No time to talk?
Please use this form to get in contact with the Safco Commercial Equipment Supply Team. We will get back to you in the next business day!