• Flame heats plates located strategically outside of the frypot.
- Ceramic plates (40 lb. model).
- Stainless steel (50 and 75 lb. models).
• Intense heat rapidly heats the stainless steel sides and the oil inside of the frypot.
• No tube red burners and no air shutter adjustments needed.
• Snap acting thermostat has a 200ºF - 400ºF. (93ºC - 204ºC) temperature range that extends oil life and produces a uniformly cooked product.
• 100% safety shut-o valve.
• Easy cleaning of both the frying area and the deep cold zone.
• Radius formed edges precision welded on the outside of the frypot by robots for accuracy and consistency.
• Frying area is 14" x 14" (356 x 356) for 40 and 50 lb. models and 18" x 18" (457 x 457) for 75 lb. model, perfect for all purpose frying.
• All stainless steel frypot has a large heat transfer area.
• Large, deep cold zone keeps particles out of fry area.
• BTU output is listed on the next page.